What We DoGOLF Medical Clinics is a sports medicine clinic designed for golfer's health care needs. State-of-the-art golf analysis equipment is utilized in combination with a golf specific physical assessment to optimize treatment outcomes.
The clinic is physician run in collaboration with physical therapy, all certified in golf medicine. We are committed to clinical excellence, customer service, and an enjoyable experience for our clients.
The results of receiving your medical and fitness care at GOLF Medical Clinics includes:
Who Can Benefit
- Quick diagnosis and resolution of injuries
- Prevention of future injuries
- Optimization of physical abilities in your pursuit to create the most effective swing, adding power and consistency on the golf course
Any golfer who is eager to improve his or her game through fitness and corrective exercises or resolve any medical condition that is limiting the enjoyment of the game of golf. GOLF Medical Clinics ability to assess a medical condition with a full understanding of the golf swing’s demands on the body allows us to provide the optimal treatment experience.
How We Can Help
We can help with your golf swing consistency, accuracy of shots and distance which are all intimately tied to the swing technique and physical abilities of the golfer. GOLF Medical Clinics strives to achieve a foundation of physical attributes that will lead to the best possible performance out on the golf course.
- Certified by the Titleist Performance Institute
- Work in conjuction with your golf pro
- Achieve a foundation of physical attributes that will lead to the best possible performance out on the golf course
- This program design is the current model used on the PGA Tour
Check the GOLF Medical Clinics Web site for more detailed information.