|Comfort of Home
At The Carl E. Wynn Newborn Inn at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, you’ll enjoy the comforts of home and quality care. In fact, we’ll do everything possible to help you have a very personal birth experience.
- Moms get to stay in the same home-like room through labor, delivery and recovery.
- Babies get to stay in that same room, too. Along with feeling at home, you’ll also feel peace of mind.
- Our highly experienced physicians, nurses and staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and full spectrum of services mean you and your baby will receive the best of care.
- Our anesthesiologists are available 24 hours a day to discuss and meet your pain management needs.
- After your baby is born, our electronic identification bracelet system is an extra measure of security.
- Of course, everyone looks forward to a healthy baby. But if the unexpected occurs, the Newborn Intensive Care Unit at our affiliated Citrus Valley Medical Center is just minutes away.
- The Newborn Inn helps you and your new family feel close to one another.
- Its close to home. Physicians choose the Newborn Inn because it’s one of the most respected and trusted facilities in the area.
- Moms choose us for the comfortable home-like setting and personal attention. So when you’re deciding where to have your baby, come see the choice of so many families – the Newborn Inn at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital.