The Carl E. Wynn Newborn Inn has a family friendly atmosphere that centers around you.
At the Newborn Inn, you will enjoy family-centered maternity care, together with beautiful surroundings, soft colors, natural lighting and large comfortable rooms. The Newborn Inn is just the right place to start life's journey.
- Six beautifully decorated labor/delivery/recovery (LDR) rooms
- Each suite allows you and your partner to stay in one comfortable place throughout the entire birthing experience.
- There is an expandable love seat so that your support person can spend the night and be there for you.
- Your newborn stays with you from delivery until you’re ready to go home, so you can spend plenty of time getting to know each other.
- If you have other children, we encourage them to have contact with their new little brother or sister right from the start.
- Our nurses will also show you how to bathe and feed your baby and answer any baby care questions you may have.
- If you’re planning to breast feed, a registered nurse who is a breast feeding consultant will visit your room to provide training, support, and guidance on nutrition and feeding.
Tour our spacious birthing suites that combine all the comforts of home with the most advanced equipment. Join us at one of the Newborn Inn's monthly maternity teas.