We choose many paths in life, yet each in its own time connects to the
others and leads us back to a single journey we all share.
And as you think about whether Citrus Valley Hospice is right for you,
remember that our program is about choices. We encourage you and your
family to participate in all decisions about your care.
We know that each stage of your life’s journey can be a very meaningful
and important time for you and your family. Because we truly believe this
time can be a positive experience, we want to help you stay as independent
as possible while receiving the right level of care. Should the day come
when you need more assistance, we’ll still be here for you, providing
a life-affirming place where both your family and friends are always welcome.
What makes Citrus Valley Hospice different from other hospices:
Citrus Valley Hospice is a Non-Profit organization
• Joint Commission accredited – held to a higher standard of care
• Higher patient/family satisfaction ratings than the majority of
hospices in California
• Open Access to Services (work with each individual to provide for
their needs: Feeding tubes, IV Hydration, IV medications, etc.)
• Excellent volunteer program offering additional support such as
reading, shopping, socialization
• Expanded bereavement program, offering up to 18 months of support
for patients’ surviving loved ones, as well as ongoing support groups
on site. Program is open to the community.
• Access to an abundance of resources through Citrus Valley Heath
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Inter-Community Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Home Health
• A Hospice Team with years of experience
Remember…the Citrus Valley Hospice experience is a celebration of
life and love.
Call us at
(626) 859-2263 or visit us anytime for more information.