Are you at risk for developing diabetes?
One in three people born in the USA will develop diabetes during their life time.
Take the Risk Quiz below and add up your points.
Are You At Risk?
You should be screened for diabetes if:
- You have a known family history of diabetes
- You are African American, Latino, Native American, Asian American, or Pacific Islander.
- While pregnant, you developed gestational diabetes
- You delivered a baby who weighed more than nine pounds
- You have high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol or triglycerides, or are overweight.
Come join us and start today on a new road to health!