Why should I refer my patient to the diabetes education program?
- The education program supplements the care you are already providing your
patients. Most physicians do not have the time to educate their patients
about the importance of self-care management including the aspects of
diet, exercise, stress management, medication management, and checking
- The education staff provides American Diabetes Association approved education
and will assess and monitor how the patient is doing.
- You will receive reports on the patient’s education process and achievement
of behavior modification goals.
Does your program really help patients?
- Absolutely! Our data collection on patients indicates that at least 85
percent of our non-pregnant patients make at least one important health
behavior change. In addition, there is a significant reduction in their
A1Cs. Most of our pregnant patients do as well or better than woman without diabetes.
How is the program paid for?
We take most insurance plans.
Insurance plans that we take.
- A significant cash discount is available.
- A low-income assistance plan is available.
- Our office staff can assist you or your patient with insurance verification
and payment options.
How can I refer my patient?