The Inter-Community Hospital Auxiliary awards scholarships to students who are currently enrolled in a program
leading to or advancing a Health Career. The Scholarship Committee will
evaluate each candidate using the standards and criteria listed below
and those on the application procedure sheet.
- Grade Point Average
- Letters of Recommendation
- Honors or Awards and Volunteer Service
- Why you chose this profession and you goals
- Financial Need
- Currently enrolled in a program where you will directly provide patient
care or impact the well being of those needing medical attention.
- Using procedures requested on the Criteria and Procedures page of the Application.
Completing the Application Page Completely
Applications are also available at the Inter-Community Hospital Volunteer
Office or the Front Desk.
Applications must be received in the ICC Auxiliary office by
4:00PM ON MARCH 21, 2017.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
For more information please contact:
Jody Mentzer, ICH Auxiliary Scholarship Chairperson
Volunteer Office, Inter Community Hospital
210 W. San Bernardino Road
Covina, CA 91723
DOWNLOAD THE APPICATION FORM